The Best Chicken Fingers
Restaurant food made at home! Did you know it could be so easy? Chicken Fingers recipe is an easy to make finger food, made with chicken, seasoned bread crumbs, eggs and ranch dressing. These chicken fingers are crispy, crunchy and moist. You can prepare them as a snack or meal in 30 minutes and they are always a hit.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 6 chicken fillets
- 2 eggs whites
- 1 packet bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 2 tbsp white flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp chicken cube white flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Yield: 6 servings
- Rinse chicken fillets then cut into fingers.
- Place chicken pieces into a large bowl.
- Add cornflour, white flour, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken cube white flour and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken fingers in the egg whites then roll into the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry chicken fingers for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take it from the oil and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Chicken Fingers are ready to serve.
- Serve with mayo dipping sauce.