A light, refreshing Apple and Orange Salad recipe loaded with apples, oranges, raisins and walnuts with a flavorful dressing – perfect as an appetizer or entree!The flavors of the apples, oranges, walnuts and raisins are so clean and fresh. It never fails to please.
This year, I decided to try more salad recipes to stick to healthy diet. This was the first one on the list and it turned out excellent. Although I had it for lunch, I don’t know if I would recommend this for a main course, but definitely a great dinner salad.
Ingredients in Apple and Orange Salad Recipe?
With only few ingredients, it’s quick and easy to make. The only tricky part is cutting the oranges.
- Fruit: Apples & Oranges
- Dry Fruit: Raisins & Walnuts
- For Garnishing: Mint Leaves
- For dressing: Vinegar, Olive Oil, Orange or mosambi juice salt and pepper
How to Make this Apple and Orange Salad:
This apple and orange salad is super easy to make. To make this salad, simply:
- Prepare the salad dressing: To make the salad dressing recipe, just whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl (or shake them up in a mason jar) until combined.
- Fruit Cutting: Next you need to peel an orange and cut it in small pieces. Then Core the apples and cut them in small pieces as well, equal to the orange pieces.
- Toss all of your salad ingredients together: Add the oranges and apples to the bowl with raisins and add about 2/3 of a cup of roughly chopped walnuts to the salad. Drizzle evenly with the dressing, then toss lightly until combined and voila!!
- And…serve! Sprinkle fresh mint leaves and enjoy! 🙂
Other variations to this Apple and Orange Salad recipe
- You can add Pecan or roasted almonds in place of Walnuts.
- You can use ground Cinnamon to spice up your Salad.
- You can also add some honey to sweeten your Salad as per your taste.
Bismillah let’s get started.
Check it out The Feel-Good Apple and Orange Salad Recipe and printable version here!!
Want more Salad Inspiration?
If you’re looking for more side salad inspiration, here are a few more of my faves:
- Crunchy Pickled Kachumber Salad Recipe
- Russian Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe
- Potato Pea Salad Recipe
- The No-Fail French Salad Recipe
Hope that you all enjoy this one as much as we have! Enjoy:)
Pin It For Later
What are your favorite salads? Leave me a comment below to inspire my next salad recipe!