Goodbye to restaurant style pizzas, I really mean it…I can’t tell you how often I get asked to make pizza at home.
Quick and Easy Mince Pizza
I made this pizza last night for a quick dinner. I had been roaming around with the recipe for making the perfect pizza for so long and the thought of topping the pizza crust with minced triggered me last night all of a sudden. I had no other choice but to execute my idea.
When it came to top the pizza crust, I went a little overboard and made ground chicken sauce.Topped the crust with the ground chicken and then with veggies, olives generously sprinkled mozzarella cheese and herbs and baked it in the oven for 30 minutes. For the entire 30 minutes, I literally peeped into the oven window and enjoyed the amazing show of crust puffing up, ground chicken getting browned and the cheese getting melted, what a divine pleasure it was!!!
Each step I did with so much passion and waited so eagerly to have a bite of this pizza. As the pizza came out perfectly baked with a soft crust and the mince topping on it along with the melted golden cheese on it, the mere sight of it made me go wild. I screamed out of joy and I burned my tongue out of greed!
For this recipe I used pre-made pizza base, sauce and toppings.The fresh and juicy taste of fried mince, Italian pizza sauce, and vegetables are really an awesome treat for your tongue. Make a try and enjoy the original taste:-)
Do try it. It’s a quick meal with most ingredients from the cupboard. My family really like it. It’s homemade pizza, so women are going to like it. It’s topped with ground chicken sauce, so men are going to love it. It has cheese on it, so kids are going to enjoy it of course in a messy way. After finishing up the pizza, everyone is going to go wild!!!
Good with minced lamb, too.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Easy Mince Pizza Recipe and printable version below!
Quick and Easy Mince Pizza Recipe
This Easy Mince Pizza Recipe is for all those who want to prepare pizza at home but have not tried yet because making dough is not a quick process.It will reward you with infallible pizzas every time.
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 6 mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chilies (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary (optional)
- salt to taste
For Pizza Filling & Topping
- 1 large ball of premade pizza dough
- 1-1/2 cup cooked chiken mince
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 small capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 1 small tomato (deseeded & thinly sliced)
- 4 olives (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning
- 2 pinch oregano
- Start making the mince by heating some oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Then saute onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until translucent.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and cook for a minute without browning, then add the minced meat and green chilies.
- Cook and stir well for few minutes or until lightly browned.
- Season with salt, pepper, basil and rosemary.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until all water dries up and mince is cooked thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough in the circle or a desired shape (I use my deep dish pizza pan, 3×12″ ), Pushing gently until fairly thin and prick the dough all over with a fork.
- Spread on the sauce almost to the edges and sprinkle on the oregano.
- Top generously with the shredded cheddar cheese, chicken mince, arrange some onion and pepper, tomato slices, olives over it.
- Grate on Mozzarella to taste and sprinkle herb seasoning then place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust is puffy, crisp and slightly blistered.
- Take out of oven, let sit for a few minutes, then slice, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve warm.
So easy, and delicious with a glass of fresh lemonade.
I have also posted Lunch Box Pizzas which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Pizza. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Happy Pizza Making!!
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply