Craving Samosa? Today, I am giving you a special Parcel Samosa Recipe which is my favorite one. This crispy deep fried, Parcel Shaped has a cheesy chicken filling in it.Wow each bite it heavenly. Samosa Parcels are bite-size quick alternate option to one of the most popular Iftar Item or a Tea time Snack in Pakistan.
Making perfect Samosas could be little tricky and tedious, but these Parcel Samosa’s are very easy and they taste as scrumptious as a perfect Samosa would.
You can stuff this yummy samosa with any of your favorite stuffs. You can stuff it with paneer, fish, prawns, vegetables or anything that floats your boat. You can serve this with any of the chutneys like green chutney, tamarind chutney, sweet chutney. Do try it!!
Check it out the Parcel Samosa Recipe and printable version below!!
- 1 cup boiled chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 packet ramen noodles crushed
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 small carrot finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt according to taste
- 12 roll wrappers
- 2 cups oil for frying
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes or until crispy.
- Now add onion, green bell pepper, carrot. Season with dried oregano, red chilli, black pepper and salt.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes then add soy sauce, oyster sauce and chili garlic sauce.
- Remove from the heat. Add cheese and mix well. Let it cool.
- Lay the roll wrappers on a clean work surface.
- Place a teaspoon of the chicken filling at the center of each wrap and fold the pastry to enclose the filling and form a square parcel.
- Seal edges with water.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling to make 12 parcels.
- Heat oil in a deep wok over medium heat. Deep fry Samosa for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain excess oil on kitchen paper.Serve warm with the Tomato Ketchup.
I have also posted Tikka Samosa recipe which is another quick version of making Samosas. Do check it out as well.
If you like this Parcel Samosa Recipe,Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.