What can we say about Chicken Nuggets? Perfectly delightful titbits, enjoyable as finger food or as part of a snack/meal with fries or potato wedges, or even enclosed in a wrap with some salad and sauce. Try this copycat Chicken Nuggets recipe at home, tastes just like store bought.They are tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Give it a try!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chicken Nuggets Recipe and printable version below.
- 500 gm boneless chicken breast cubed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten with 1 tsp milk
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- salt and pepper
- oil for deep frying
- Pound chicken cubes with a mallet.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl. Add soy sauce, mustard powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red chili flakes. Toss to coat evenly.
- Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Now, beat eggs with a teaspoon of milk and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Place flour in another shallow bowl.
- Now roll the chicken cubes in flour mixture. Then dip in the egg and milk mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry chicken nuggets in batches for 5-8 minutes or until they turn golden in color.
- Remove and drain any excess oil. Delicious Chicken Nuggets are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with Chili Garlic Sauce.
Keep remember me in your Dua’s and Stay tuned for new content on the blog 🙂
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.