Crispy Potato Toast
This is an open faced sandwich recipe. Spicy Potato and chicken mixture topped on bread slices and then shallow fried to form a crispy delight. An easy and quick tea time delicacy.Great for Iftar Parties.
Choosing menu especially a new one for Iftar is a cumbersome task. I like to experiment so, I always hunt for new recipes.Yesterday, I made these Open Faced Sandwiches for my family. It was one such delicious and tempting. Try this Crispy Potato Toast Recipe, even you and your family would love it. Every bite of these toasts will make you happy and you will want to have more of it.
I have used white bread to make it but you can also use brown bread for a healthier version. Try this in today’s Iftar and I am sure you will be loaded with appreciations from your family.
Check it out the Crispy Potato toast Recipe here!!
Crispy Potato Toast
- 6 bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup boiled chicken shredded
- 2 green chilies thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped green corinader hara dhaniya
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes kutti laal mirch
- salt to taste
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add shredded chicken, green coriander, mint and green chili.
- Season with salt, chaat masala, cumin and red chili.
- Mix until well combined.
- Divide bread slices diagonally in two pieces.
- Put prepared potato chicken mixture on the bread slices. Spread evenly.
- Dip in egg.
- Then shallow fry on hot pan for 2 minutes or until crispy frpm both the sides.
- Remove from the pan. Crispy Potato Toast's are ready to serve. ENJOY 🙂
Serve hot with mint chutney, tomato ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce!
If you like Crispy Potato Toast Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below. And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Crispy Potato Toast, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.