Like the title says, these are the ‘Super Easy,Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes’. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with More Chocolate Ganache & Coconut. Royal Treat ♥
Looking for the perfect recipe can be exhausting because there are just so many out there. I’ve tried countless cupcakes over the years, but this is my top favorite recipe. I know we all have different preferences when it comes to our taste buds, but I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with this.
The absolute best recipe to make Chocolate Cupcakes that are super easy, super moist, chocolaty and really delicious. If chocolate is what makes you go weak in the knees, then these are for you. This one is a must try for all Chocolate Lovers out there.
One of the great things about this happy little dessert is that it doesn’t take long to make and it doesn’t break the bank! Not only is the dessert met with smiles and giggles, it’s an easy and inexpensive way to make everyone at the table happy! And making everyone happy is what its all about.
I made the Chocolate Coffee ganache with hot cream, good quality chocolate, butter and coffee extract. The higher the quality of chocolate used, the better the flavor and texture your ganache will have in the end. Coffee and coffee extract enhances the flavor of chocolate. It enhances the chocolate, and brings out the flavors in the chocolate while adding richness to the taste. I love to add coffee to all of my chocolate cakes. Some things are classics.I put chocolate cupcakes in that category. Pillows of rich chocolate cake. Top with chocolate ganache.
Check it out the Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes recipe and printable version here!!
Extra Bonus Tips:
- If you would like to add coffee to the recipe, either add 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee granules along with the sifted dry ingredients, or replace the water with room temperature brewed coffee.
- Please make sure that you bake these for 20 minutes and not more. Baking timing is the most crucial thing for any cake recipe. A few minutes over and you’ll have a hard rock in the name of muffin. So keep checking!
- And yes..no peeking and opening the oven door for the first 15 minutes at least.
- Cupcakes are best the same day they’re made, but can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Un-frosted cupcakes can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw, still covered, on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
I have also posted Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making cupcakes home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
Happy Cupcakes Making!!
ATTENTION: All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes on Recipestable. Thank you!