Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs
Honey chicken kabobs with veggies …Yum Yum Yummy!! This is a quick and easy grilled entree recipe made with honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic for a fabulous marinade.
For these Honey Chicken Kabobs, the key ingredient in the kabob marinade is honey and it adds the perfect, subtle sweetness. Do try this Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs recipe, hope you will like it.
Check it out the Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs recipe here
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 15 minutes + marination[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time: 15 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 12[/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy [/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 5 small onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- skewers as required
Yield: 12 servings
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 178 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12.4 g
- Cholesterol: 45 mg
- Fat: 6.6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 17.4 g
- Sodium: 442 mg
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title][tab_title]Recipe Note’s[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
Take a large bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, honey, salt and pepper.
Now reserve a 1/4 cup of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking.
Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl. Toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat the grill for high heat. Grease the grill grate with non stick cooking spray.
Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the wooden or metal skewers.
Put the skewers on the grill. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until all juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink inside.
Turn the skewers and brush with reserved marinade frequently.
Remove from the grill and transfer into a serving platter. Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Fresh mushrooms and cherry tomatoes can also be used.
- You can marinate overnight and make these kabobs for an outdoor barbecue as a tasty alternative to the usual barbecue fare!
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Serve with steamed rice.
If you like Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.