Potato puffs is one recipe that can be your appetizer, side dish or snack. Your kids will simply love it. Potato puffs can also be prepared with left over potatoes.
Check it out the Potato Puffs Recipe here!!
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- oil for deep frying
- Take water in a sauce pan or pot.
- Add butter.
- Bring to a boil then add flour in it.
- Mix well.
- Then remove from the heat.
- Put mashed potatoes in it.
- Season with salt, black pepper, red pepper.
- Also add chopped coriander and eggs.
- Beat until well combined.
- Now heat oil in a deep wok or pan.
- Deep fry puffs for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Potato Puffs are ready to serve.
- Serve with Chili Garlic sauce.
If you like Potato Puffs Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply