Samosa is an important meal of Iftar time. Reshmi Samosa _ Crisp, light and hot and bursting with flavour. This Reshmi Samosa recipe has a special taste of samosa with chicken, mayonnaise, cream and other seasonings. Do try it and make reshmi samosa on next Iftar to feed your friends & family. Goes great with ketchup or imli sauce.
Check it out the Reshmi Samosa Recipe here!!
Reshmi Samosa Recipe
For Samosa Filling:
- 250 gm boneless chicken (cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 green chilies (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- 12 samosa sheets (samosa patti’s)
- oil for deep frying
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few minutes.
- When the aroma comes out, add chicken strips.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- When all water dries up, take it out in a dish.
- Allow to cool and shred the cooked chicken.
- Now add green chilies, green onion, mint and coriander leaves.
- Season with cumin powder, black pepper and salt .
- Stir in the mayonnaise and fresh cream.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling onto a samosa sheet ( samosa patti).
- Fold samosa sheet around filling into a triangular shape. Seal edges with egg yolks or cold water.
- Repeat this method with remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry Reshmi samosa’s in hot oil for 1-2 minutes or until they turn crispy and golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Reshmi Samosa is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with imli ki chutney.
If you like Reshmi Samosa Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Reshmi Samosa, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.
Leave a Reply