Achari Aloo Samosa
Achari Aloo Samosa is a special appetizer to give you a combo taste of aloo samosa and achar(pickle).Very easy and quick Achari Aloo Samosa recipe. Don’t wait and must try my Achari Aloo Samosa recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us!.
Check it out the Achari Aloo Samosa Recipe here!!
Achari Aloo Samosa Recipe
- For Filling:
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon achar masala
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili
- salt to taste
- For Samosa
- samosa wraps as required
- oil for frying
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add onion, fresh coriander, mint, green chilies, and lemon juice.
- Season with achar masala, dry mango powder, red chili and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Place a samosa wrap on a clean, dry surface and put a portion of the potato filling in one corner of the samosa patti and fold into a triangle.
- Apply a little water at the edges and seal it.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps and stuffing to make more samosas.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Deep-fry the samosas in batches till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Achari Aloo Samosa is ready to serve. ENJOY!
If you like Achari Aloo Samosa Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Achari Aloo Samosa, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.