Garlic Rice is an Italian dish. It has been used in dishes for thousands of years. Later, Roman soldiers used it as an essential part of their meal. In sub-continent, garlic is used in almost every dish. Check it out the Garlic rice recipe by shireen anwar here!!
[one_third] Prep Time: 5 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 15 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 4 [/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 4 cups boiled rice
- 1/2 cup spring onions, only green part
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- salt to taste
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 5 servings Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok.
- Add crushed garlic and fry for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Now add boiled rice, soy sauce and green onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until heated thorough.
- Transfer into a serving dish.
- Garlic Rice is ready to serve.
- Serve with Fried Chicken.
Leave a Reply