Among so many fish recipes, Fish Biscuits is one of delicious recipe. Must try a Fish biscuits recipe !!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 300 gm fish fillets
- 1/2 cup plain flour, for dusting
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp plain flour, for batter
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Cut fish fillets into square pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine together plain flour, corn flour and beaten egg.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix well and make a smooth batter.
- Place remaining plain flour in a shallow dish.
- Coat fish pieces in flour then dip in the batter.
- Heat oil in a deep wok.
- Fry fish pieces for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Fish Biscuits are ready to serve.
- Serve with Tartar Sauce.