Spicy Cheese Naan
Check it out the Spicy Cheese Naan recipe here!!
For the dough :
- 500 gm plain flour
- 25 gm ghee or butter
- 20 gm fresh yeast or 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh yogurt
- 1 tbsp sugar
For the Stuffing:
- 100 grams paneer,grated
- salt to taste
- 3-4 green chillies, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves,chopped
How To make Spicy Paneer Naan :
- Take plain flour and sieve it.
- Yeast sugar in 1 cup warm water and mix it well, till yeast dissolves.
- Cover it for 5-7 minutes till the mixture becomes full of froth.
- Take the sieved flour and add this mixture, curd, salt and ghee to the flour.
- With the help of water, make a dough of it.
- Knead well for at least 6-8 minutes.
- Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes knead it again for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile mix the ingredients of stuffing together properly in a bowl.
- Take the dough and divide it into small parts and roll them in shape of naan.
- Put 1 tbsp of stuffing in center and bring the edges in the center to cover the stuffing completely with the dough.
- Roll it in shape of your choice.
- Take a pressure cooker and grease it lightly with oil.
- Remove the lid and heat pressure cooker upside down.
- Take the naan and apply a wet hand on one side of the naan.
- Stick this wet side around the inside of the pressure cooker.
- Roast till brown spots appear.
- Repeat it with all naans.
- Around 3–4 naans can be placed inside the walls of pressure cooker at one time.
- Spicy Paneer Naans are ready to be served.
- Apply butter on them before serving.