Hara Masala Keema (Mince with Green Spices)
Hara Masala Keema literally translates to mince meat with green spices. This easy Pakistani recipe uses ingredients like cilantro.
Check it out the Hara Masala Keema (Mince with Green Spices) recipe here!!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 500 gm mutton mince
- 250 gm onion, chopped
- 250 gm yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 12 green chilies
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp whole coriander
- 2 tsp red chili, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Marinate minced meat with yogurt, ginger garlic paste and salt for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or pan.
- Place marinated mince in it and cook for 20 minutes on low flame
- Add crush cumin, whole coriander and green chilies.
- Also add chopped onion, chopped garlic, hot spices powder, crushed red chili, crushed black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 30 minutes or until mince is tender.
- Turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander over it.
- Hara Masala Keema is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chapati.