Chinese Chicken Pakora
Its a most wonderful recipe as a snacks with easy effort to make in Ramadan and tea party. These pakoras have good crispy, salty taste and texture. Always great to have in all seasons. Serve these delicious pakoras to your guests and get appreciation. Must try out this Chinese Chicken Pakora Recipe and don’t forget to leave a comment below.
Prep Time: 5 minutes + marination
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 1 packet tempura batter mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cabbage, cut lengthwise
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- water as required
- Place chicken in a bowl.
- Add soy sauce, salt, black pepper, vinegar and hot sauce.
- Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Follow instructions on the packet and make a batter out of the tempura mix.
- Put marinated chicken and vegetables in the tempura batter.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet.
- Make pakoras nad fry for 8-10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Chinese Chicken Pakora is ready now.
- Serve hot with chili sauce.
If you like Chinese Chicken Pakora Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.