Try this different and delicious sweet samosa recipe for your next party or get-together, just follow these simple steps to make a sweet samosa filled with ricotta cheese, coconut, sugar and nuts.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Sweet Samosa Recipe and printable version below!
- 250 gm ricotta cheese khoya or barfi
- 3 tbsp chopped almonds
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Samosa Patti as required
- In a bowl, combine together khoya, sugar, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fill this filling in samosa patti and make samosas.
- Deep fry samosas for 2-3 minutes or until light golden.
- Sweet Samosa is ready to serve.
Serve with tea.
Happy Samosa Making!!
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.