King-Size Drumsticks _ Let your slow cooker do the work for you when these tender turkey legs make an appearance at your stately supper. Canned enchilada sauce, green chilies and cumin give this lip-smacking entree a zesty royal treatment.
Check it out King Size Drumsticks recipe here:
Ready In : 8 hour 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time : 8 hours
This recipe make 6 serving(s).
- 6 turkey drumsticks (12 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Place enchilada sauce, chilies, oregano, garlic salt and cumin in a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place the drumsticks in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Top with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is tender and no longer pink.
- Remove turkey to a serving platter.
- Keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking juices.
- Transfer to a small saucepan.
- Bring liquid to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually pour cornstarch mixture into the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Pour this sauce over the drumsticks.
- King-Size Drumsticks are ready now.
- Serve warm.