Garlic Chicken _ Simply dip the chicken in olive oil- garlic mixture, roll in bread crumbs and bake for a moist, flavorful entree. Garlicky goodness in a breaded chicken dish. Yummy!
Check it out Garlic Chicken recipe here:
Ready In: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Saute garlic in olive oil to blend the flavors. In a shallow dish, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture.
- Then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and all juices run clear.
- Garlic Chicken is ready to serve.
- You can serve this delicious garlic chicken with Red Rice
Amount per serving.
- Calories: 299
- Total Fat: 16.8g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
Leave a Reply