Chili Wings _ Rich multi-flavored chicken wings. These chili wings are a combination of hot, sweet, and spicy flavors. This is a great recipe to double or triple and serve at parties as the wings can be prepared a half to a full day in advance. Must try this Chili Wings Reciper.
[one_third] Prep Time: 40 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 15 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 5[/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 500 gm chicken wings
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- a pinch of orange color
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil For frying
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 5 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl.
- Add salt, red chili powder, crushed red pepper, orange color, all spice, coriander, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, vinegar, corn flour and egg.
- Mix well.
- Cover and marinate for 40 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Deep fry for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is tender and become golden.
- Chili Wings are ready to serve.
- Serve with French fries and cheese dip.