Crunchy Chicken and Potato Chips are fairly simple to make,but with this recipe you will get delicious crunchy chicken and crispy french fries that will be ideal to serve with coleslaw and tomato ketchup.
Check it out Fried Chicken and Potatoes recipe here:
Ready In: 60 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 1 pound boneless skinless Chicken, cubed
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- chilled water as required
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add garlic, salt, vinegar and crushed black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now cut potatoes in finger shape.
- Soak in salted water.
- Keep aside.
To make Batter:
- In a small bowl, combine together flour, egg, carom seeds, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, salt, baking powder and chilled water.
- Mix until well combined (batter should be thick).
To make Fried Chicken and Potatoes:
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium high heat.
- Dip marinated chicken cubes in batter one by one.
- Deep fry chicken for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Dip each potato finger in the prepared paste.
- Deep fry for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Crunchy Chicken and Chips are ready to serve.
- Serve with Tomato Ketchup or chili garlic Sauce.