Homemade Fruit Falooda is very royal and stimulating drink. Falooda is a popular South Asian cold and sweet beverage that is prepared with combination of many ingredients. This is considered the best source of vitamin D. Served chilled with Kulfi.
Check it out Homemade Fruit Falooda recipe here:
Ready In: 2 hour 30 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 2 cups falooda
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tin mix fruit cocktail
- 1 tin ( 385 gm) sweet condensed milk
- 2 tbsp rose syrup
- Place whipping cream and condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the fruits (Reserve fruit syrup for any other purpose).
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Take it out from the freezer.
- Stir in the falooda and rose syrup.
- Again keep in the freeze until chilled.
- Homemade Fruit Falooda is ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with kulfi.