Fish Cutlets is a great snack that so easy and tastes too good. Goes well with tartar sauce. This Fish Cutlet recipe has a slightly different taste from the usual cutlets. They are made with the combination of tuna fish, fresh herbs , spices and bread crumb coating. Serve hot at any occasion with french fries and ketchup.
Check it out the Fish cutlets recipe here:
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
This recipe make 5 serving(s).
- 1/2 kg Fish
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 bread slice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 bunch of Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Oil for frying
- Smear and rub fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Rinse fish after 5 minutes.
- Place the fish over a pan of hot water for steaming.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer into a plate and remove the bones. Mash them properly.
- Soak bread slice in water then squeeze.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, coriander leaves, green chillies and bread slice.
- Season with salt and garam masala powder.
- Mix well.
- Form into small balls and flatten them slightly.
- In a small bowl, beat egg.
- Dip each cutlet in egg then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Fish cutlets are ready to serve.