Pineapple Kheer is a fruity twist to the favorite Pakistani dessert rice Kheer. Canned pineapple, with its sweet and juicy flavor, provides great taste to the kheer. Pineapple adds a very pleasing and tempting flavor to this Kheer.
[one_third] Prep Time: 1 hour[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 50 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 5[/one_third_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 2 liter milk
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 can pineapple
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1tsp cardamom powder
- sugar according to taste
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 5 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
- Wash rice with few changes of water then soak for 1 hour.
- Boil milk in a large pot.
- Then add rice to it.
- Reduce heat to low and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until rice are tender and creamy.
- Now add condensed milk and sugar according to your taste.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame then stir in cardamom powder.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Add pineapple tidbits.
- Let it cool completely.
- Pineapple Ki Kheer is ready now.
- Serve chilled.
- Serve this pineapple ki kheer as a sweet dessert which you can serve after meals.