Garlic bread is ideal for any Italian meal. Garlic is good for the memory and keeps the body healthy. This Microwave Garlic Bread recipe can be prepared in as little as 5 minutes. This is an easy way to do garlic bread if your oven is filled with other dinner items. It tastes better than any garlic bread bought from a store or pizza restaurant.
Try this Microwave Garlic Bread recipe that’ll make you wonder why you didn’t try it earlier.
Ready In: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 1 loaf french bread
- 2 tbsp salted butter or margarine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chopped basil leaves
- Cut loaf into 2-inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder with margarine.
- Mix well.
- Spread garlic butter on both sides of each bread slice.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Arrange bread slices on a microwave safe plate then put it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds or until garlic butter is melted.
- Microwave Garlic Bread is ready to serve.