Today’s post is about a recipe that is as old as my habit of recording/saving recipes in hardcover notebooks. It’s a foolproof recipe for a SUPER YUM salad that has always been a savior whenever I’m pulling off family dawats/get together s or random hangouts at home with friends.
Tbh, I can’t believe I didn’t put this french salad recipe up on the blog earlier.
Let’s dig straight in.
Make this colorful french salad in minutes. What could be easier? Check it out French Salad Recipe here!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 boiled potato, chopped
- 1/2 bunch iceberg, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 radish, chopped
For Salad Dressing:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- salt to taste
- French Salad is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chill.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over it.
- Pour this salad dressing on the chopped vegetables.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, lemon juice, black pepper and salt.
- set aside.
- Place all chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- Serve with BBQ meal.
Leave a Reply