A quick and spicy Mahi Seekh Kabab recipe that you can make and enjoy at dinner time with your family and guests. The healthiest meat fish also tastes great in the form of seekh kebab. These spicy charcoal fish seekh kebab tastes great with barbecue sauce and cheese sauce. Just read the following Mahi Seekh Kabab recipe and follow step by step.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 500 gm boneless fish
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 green chilies
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, roasted & crushed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Ghee or oil
- Place boneless fish, green chilies, onion, salt, red chili powder, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste in a chopper.
- Process until well blended.
- Put into a large bowl, add chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves.
- Mix well.
- Make kebabs of it and put on skewers.
- Preheat grill on medium high heat.
- Lightly greased the grill with oil.
- Place skewers on preheated grill and grill for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Turning occasionally.
- When cooked remove from the skewers, sprinkle lemon juice over it.
- Mahi Seekh Kabab is ready to serve.
- Serve with naan and mint chutney.
Leave a Reply