Cream Cheese Fruit Salad
There is no limit to delicious fruit salad. Treat yourself with a bowl of chilled fruit salad with different dressings everyday and give this very cheesy and very creamy fruit salad a try. Try this Mouthwatering Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe
Check it out the Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe here!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes + chilling
Cook Time:not required
- 2 apples
- 2 bananas
- 1 tin pineapple, cut into cubes
- 1 tin cocktail fruits
- 1 tin peaches
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet fresh cream
- 1 bottle cream cheese
- Place all fruits in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese with fresh cream.
- Add mayonnaise and sugar in it.
- Pour this mixture over the fruits.
- Mix well.
- Cream Cheese Fruit Salad is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve chilled with Grilled Beef.
If you like Cream Cheese Fruit Salad Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.