Homemade Sheermal, sweet bread goes with qorma on weddings. Its great to have with tea in breakfast also. Enjoy this easy Sheermal recipe on your lunch or dinner. .
Check it out the Sheermal Recipe here!!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 kg flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- milk to knead dough
- Soak yeast in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well and knead a soft dough with milk.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150 degree C.
- Make sugar syrup by dissolving a little sugar in water.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Roll into shape of roti.
- Brush top with sugar syrup.
- Prick top by using fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Take it out from the oven.
- Sheermal is ready to serve.
- Serve with qorma.
If you like Sheermal Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.