Banana Chocolate Loaf Cake
Banana Chocolate Loaf Cake is good in light hunger for all. Best to serve in breakfast or with noon tea. You can prepare it easily at home by this recipe.
Check it out the Banana Chocolate Loaf Cake here!!
Prep Time:25 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 10 ounce self raising flour
- 8 ounce butter, softened
- 4 ounce caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease a large loaf pan with butter and line the base with butter paper.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat butter with sugar for 5 minutes or until creamy.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Now gradually add 1 egg.
- In a separate bowl, sieve flour and baking powder.
- Fold this mixture into butter mixture.
- Beat again until smooth and creamy.
- Add mashed bananas, milk and chocolate chips.
- Stir together then pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place pan in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick insert in the center comes out clean.
- Leave it to cool on the wire rack.
- Then remove from the oven and cut into slices.
- Banana Chocolate Loaf Cake is ready to serve.
- Serve with tea or coffee.
If you like Banana Chocolate Loaf Cake and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.