Sometimes it’s hard to decide which one dessert have to make on special occasion. Enjoy warm goodness of halwa flavored with dates and nuts with this easy Dates Halwa Recipe.
Check it out Dates Halwa Recipe here!
Dates Halwa recipe
- 500 gm dates (remove seeds)
- 2 cups milks
- 1/4 cup desi ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 1/2 cup Pistachio
- 1/2 cup Almond grinds
- Dates should be fresh and big in size.
- Wash them and pick out there seeds.
- Boil dates with the milk.
- Now mash the dates.
- Heat ghee in a separate pan. Add cardamon powder, pistachios and almonds.
- Fry for few seconds then pour over the dates mixture.
- Fry it well.
- When all water’s get dry, remove from the heats.
- Dish it out. Garnish with almonds and pistachios.Dates Halwa is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Serve as a dessert after any meal.
If you like Dates Halwa recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.