Jhatpat Seekh Kebab
Delicious Jhatpat Seekh Kebab are bursting with flavor and are very easy to make. This Jhatpat Seekh Kebab Recipe is not marinated so it is quick and easy meal that tastes a real treat. If you enjoy spicy food you will certainly enjoy these kebabs. Check it out the Jhatpat Seekh Kebab recipe here!!
[one_third] Prep Time: 10 minutes[/one_third] [one_third]Cook Time: 15 minutes[/one_third] [one_third_last] Servings: 4[/one_third_last]
- 1/2 kg chicken mince
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp chopped
- 6 green chilies, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine together all ingredients except oil.
- Make in the shape of seekh kebabs.
- Now heat oil in a shallow frying pan.
- Fry kebabs on low flame for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- Take it out into serving plate.
- Garnish with Ring onions and lemon wedges.
- Jhatpat Seekh Kebab is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Naan and Mint Raita.