Love Chicken Kababs?? Here is super simple and mouthwatering “must-try” Reshmi Kebab Recipe. Bite size pieces of chicken are marinated in a fresh and flavourful spicy creamy sauce. You can grill the kababs on skewers in your oven or barbecue grill. In BBQ party where you make beef, mutton or lambs’ tikka, steak or kababs dishes, there You want to include minimum one white meat BBQ dish also. This reshmi kebab will be one of a flavorful addition of your BBQ party.
Don’t hold back that eager cook inside you. Just put on that apron and let me teach you how to make deliciously perfect Reshmi Kebab.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an oven or grill. You can also make these Reshmi kebab on stove by following this step by step recipe.
Check it out the Reshmi Kebab Recipe here!!
Reshmi Kebab Recipe
- 2 Pounds skinless (boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces)
- 6 Almonds
- 8 Cloves garlic
- 6 Jalapeño peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 Inch piece fresh ginger root (peeled)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Soak almonds in water for about 15 to 20 minutes, drain.
- Put the almonds, peppers, garlic, ginger, and cilantro into the bowl of a food processor and blend it till smooth.
- Add salt to it and blend in lemon juice and cream.
- Place the mixture to a big, non metallic bowl.
- Place the chicken into the bowl and turn it to coat.
- Cover and marinate into the refrigerator for about 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and thread onto the skewers.
- Brush chicken with butter and arrange the skewers on hot grate and cook it till cooked through. Reshmi Kabab are ready to serve.
Serve with Parathay, ring onion and chutney.
Leave a Reply