Chicken White Karahi
When guest arrive unexpectedly and you just want to make a quick dish. Then this Chicken white Karahi recipe will help you out. Take it from the expert and bring restaurant like flavor in your everyday meals. Try it and don’t forget to share your experience with us!!
Check it out the Chicken white karahi recipe here!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1-1/2 kg chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh curd
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 garam masala powder
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 green Chilies,chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
How to make Chicken White Karahi:
- In a pan or karahi heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add chicken and fry till color changes.
- When little water is left, add green onion (leave some green part for later use).
- Mix green chillies & ginger slices.
- Beat curd and add black pepper, white pepper, salt.
- Mix it in chicken.
- And cook for few more minutes then remove from the heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and mix left over green onion, more ginger slices.
- Add Fresh cream in it and sprinkle garam masala powder over it.
- Chicken White Karahi is ready to serve!
- Serve hot with naan, salad, and raita.
If you like Chicken white Karahi recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.