Aslam-o-Alakaum My Readers !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Looking to cook some marvelous Gola Kabab today? On a special eid occasion ( Eid ul Adha, Eid ul Azha, Bakra Eid)? Confused about what kind of Gola Kabab you like? How to impress guests by making a unique and delicious Gola Kabab?
Gola Kabab origins among the Muslims of the Pakistan India and Bangladesh. It is popular throughout the subcontinent and among the diaspora from the region.
Gola Kabab making is an art – All Gola Kabab lovers take their Kabab very seriously. They feel irked if the kabab isn’t enough cooked or some take it quite personally when kabab is not served with raita (yogurt). It has become such an integral part of our culture that no desi wedding is complete without a Gola Kabab. However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner as well.
We have added most famous Gola Kabab Recipes , you can easily learn how to cook Delicious Kabab. Try these Gola Kabab recipes now! You must be feeling hungry by now.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Gola kabab Recipe and printable version below.
Gola kabab Recipe
A soft Gola kabab that melts in your mouth. It is a barbecue favorite which is so simple, yet appetizing
- 1 kg minced meat ((preferably grinded 2-3 times at the butchery but without any fat))
- 4 fried onion (crushed)
- 1 egg
- 4 green chilies
- 2 teaspoon raw papaya paste
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (roasted and crushed)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mac powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- salt accordind to taste
- 1/4 cup butter or desi ghee
- Put minced meat, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, fried onion, and raw papaya in a chopper. Grind until well combined.
- Now add yogurt, egg, mint leaves, coriander, chili powder, black pepper, mac powder, nutmeg, cardamom powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Now put on skewers and barbecue 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink from inside, occasionally basting with butter or desi ghee.
- Alternately, make flat and round (or elongated) kebabs and shallow fry both sides in oil or butter.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Gola Kabab is ready to serve.
Serve hot with spicy chutney, sliced lemon and tomatoes.
I have also posted Chicken Gola Kabab Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Gola Kabab. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply