Samosas make a great little starter with endless variations on fillings to suit your tastes. So today’ I decided to give a new twist to my samosas and made samosa’s with spicy tikka filing. Yum Yum Truly mouth watering!
Photo:Tikka Samosa Recipe[/caption]
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Tikka Samosa Recipe and printable version below.
Tikka Samosa Recipe
For Samosa Filling
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon tikka masala
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 12 samosa sheets manda patti
- 1 egg wash
- oil for deep frying
- Place chicken and ginger garlic paste in a large bowl. Sprinkle tikka masala and salt over it.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Marinate for 30 minutes to blends flavors.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a grill pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken for 15 minutes or until done.
- Shred the chicken with a fork.Wrap samosa’s with chicken tikka filling.
- Sealed with egg wash.
- Deep fry samosa for 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and absorbent on a kitchen paper. Tikka Samosa is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with Sweet and Spicy Chutney or Apricot Chutney.
I have also posted Parcel Samosa Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making samosa. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.