Aslam-o-Alakaum My Lovelies !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
It is the middle of March and spring is here and in full bloom, budding flowers, chirping birds, and plenty of new activities to do.
With spring here in full bloom, I try to get out for daily walks, which is a joy. With the earth greening, trees budding, flowers blossoming and songbirds chirping, hope and renewal fill every living thing. (inshaAllah)
The days are getting much warmer now and my family always looks forward for light and comforting food. Dinner is the only time when everybody gets to gather around and have meal as a family. So I always plan to cook something simple and most importantly light and healthy.
The Best Meatballs You’ll Ever Have
Last week, I made the world’s most amazing Meatballs in a tomato sauce with garlic bread on the side – where’s my invitation to go on Masterchef?? 💁🏻 lol 😛
I like to cook meatballs in sauce! These Italian flavored meatballs in tomato sauce are my new favorite! 😀 ☺
These meatballs are light, tender, and bursting with juicy flavor.You can just mix all the ingredients together, roll them and cook them and the best part of all, you can have these on your dinner table in less than 45 minutes.
They would be great over pasta, mixed with tomato sauce as an appetizer or on their own, But I served these meatballs over some veggie noodles tossed in olive oil along with garlic bread. A recipe must try! The Best Meatballs You’ll Ever Have!
The Best Meatballs You'll Ever Have
For the Meatballs
- 1 pound high-quality lamb mince
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoon Mozarella Cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon butter or oil
For the Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato thick puree
- 1 red pepper crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Prepare the meatballs: Put all ingredients into a food processor or chopper.
- Process until well combined.
- Note; Texture should be soft, but not sopping wet. If it's not soft enough, add 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Now take it out in a mixing bowl.
- Shape into egg size balls by pushing them into the shape softly in your hands.
- Place meatballs on a baking tray and brush with melted butter or olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they are just barely cooked through and no longer pink inside. (To keep them tender, do not overbake).
- Remove and reserve.
To Make the Sauce
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, and sprinkle the salt over them to bring out their flavor.
- Add red pepper. Cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Now add the tomato puree.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add parsley and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes or until nicely blended.
- Now carefully add the baked meatballs to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until they are soaked in sauce.
Serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti. Or healthy alternative serve them over veggie noodles.
I have also posted Meatball and Pea Pulao which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Dinner. Do check it out as well.
Happy Meatballs Making!!
Keep remember me in your Dua’s and Stay tuned for new content on the blog 😉
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.