Hope all of you are doing well and are leading happy, healthy lives. It seems such a long time since I’ve updated the blog. Well, ’seems’ is probably not the correct word to use, and I am promptly changing it to ‘has really been’! But thanks for being patient and still showering the blog with love during my absence. Sorry for that as I haven’t been feeling good these days.
A few weeks ago, We had a party on home. And I made Oven Roasted Chicken Legs on my brother request. He’s a Drumsticks Lover. It was a great evening, with plenty of food and some great company. That evening also made me realize how many more wonderful dishes I have yet to celebrate on this blog.
So, today I come up with a new recipe of Oven Roasted Chicken. Sounds YUM YUM!!
Oven Roasted Chicken Legs
If you’re obsessed with baked chicken drumsticks? Or If you love eating crispy chicken legs and you love easy meals. This one checks all the boxes. Make these Oven Roasted Chicken Legs for dinner soon, you won’t be disappointed.
Crispy and juicy oven roasted chicken legs that will satisfy even the most die-hard fried chicken fan. For a simple, yet delicious evening meal, serve this chicken alongside oven roasted veggies or green salad.
So Let’s begin!
Check it out the Oven Roasted Chicken Legs recipe and printable version below!!
Oven Roasted Chicken Legs
- 10 chicken legs or drumsticks
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning
- salt to taste
- The most important thing about oven roasted chicken legs is to rinse and pat dry the chicken. The chicken needs to be as dry as possible before we bake, this way the skin will crisp up.
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C.
- Now rub the chicken legs with melted butter,lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, red chili, salt, cumin and herb seasoning.
- Place chicken pieces on wire rack and set into a baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken legs in the preheated oven for 30 minutes then use tongs to rotate each drumstick and bake until done.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving (this little step is very important if you like juicy chicken.
- Oven Roasted Chicken Legs are ready to serve. Enjoy!!
- Do not place the seasoned chicken pieces directly on the baking sheet. Instead, place a wire cooling rack on top of the cookie sheet and place the chicken pieces on the rack, this will allow air to circulate around the chicken, resulting in perfectly crispy chicken without the soggy bottoms.
- If you like the chicken drumsticks nice and browned, place them under the broiler for few minutes after they are baked.
- If you prefer cheese, you can sprinkle 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese over them.
I have also posted Chili Chicken Legs which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Drumsticks. Do check it out as well.
Keep remember me in your Prayers and Stay tuned for new content on the blog 😉
If you like this Oven Roasted Chicken Legs, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.