Spinach and Cheese Omelet
Add extra nutrients to your breakfast by stirring in chopped fresh spinach, fresh herbs and shredded cheese into your protein-packed omelet. A carb-cutter’s perfect start for the day. Healthy and Nutritious Omelet made with home grown spinach from My Kitchen Garden.
Freshly picked home grown spinach leaves turn into mouthwatering Omelet. Yes, this Spinach omelet is better than your omelet. Oragnic Eggs, fresh spinach, and CHEESE!!!! Please no drooling on my photo.
This organic spinach and cheese omelet is full of flavors, it makes a perfect healthy breakfast. Enjoy it!
Growing your own food isn’t just about saving money, it’s about so much more.I truly believe that as humans we posses an innate desire or need to take a hand-on role in the production of the food we consume. Whether through growing your own, foraging in the wild, hunting or even going to a local farm, knowing exactly where your food comes from provides a deep sense of appreciation for what you eat.
Check it out the Spinach and Cheese Omelette Recipe here!!
Spinach and Cheese Omelet Recipe
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves chopped
- 4 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon butter or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in the baby spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.Pour the egg mixture it it. As egg mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked egg mixture flows underneath.Cook for 2 minute or until almost set.
- Sprinkle cheese over the omelet.
- Fold omelet in half, allowing cheese to melt.
- Slide cooked omelet onto a serving plate. Delicious Spinach and Cheese Omelet is ready to serve.
If you like Spinach and Cheese Omelet Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Spinach and Cheese Omelet, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.