Smiley Face Fries
Making Smiley Face Fries at home is not a big deal. You can easily make smiley faces with a knife or a teaspoon or other sharp instrument on them.Do try this Smiley Face Fries Recipe and put a smile on your kid’s face with these fun-shaped potatoes that have a crispy crunchy flavor.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Smiley Face Fries Recipe and printable version below!
Smiley Face Fries Recipe
Do try this smiley face fries recipe and put a smile on your kid’s face with these fun-shaped potatoes that have a crispy crunchy flavor.
- 6 round potatoes
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil for frying
- chaat masala for sprinkling (optional)
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in circles, with each circle measuring about 1/4 cm thick.
- Make smiles on the potatoes by using the edge of a teaspoon.
- Using an ice-pick, bore two holes in the potatoes for the eyes.
- Sprinkle the herb seasoning, garlic powder and salt over the potato slices.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Leave it for few minutes to blend flavors.
- Now heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and fry for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala over it. Smiley Face Fries are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I have also posted Curly Fries Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Crispy Fries at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Leave a Reply