Smiley Face Fries
Making Smiley Face Fries at home is not a big deal. You can easily make smiley faces with a knife or a teaspoon or other sharp instrument on them.Do try this Smiley Face Fries Recipe and put a smile on your kid’s face with these fun-shaped potatoes that have a crispy crunchy flavor.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Smiley Face Fries Recipe and printable version below!
Smiley Face Fries Recipe
- 6 round potatoes
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil for frying
- chaat masala for sprinkling optional
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in circles, with each circle measuring about 1/4 cm thick.
- Make smiles on the potatoes by using the edge of a teaspoon.
- Using an ice-pick, bore two holes in the potatoes for the eyes.
- Sprinkle the herb seasoning, garlic powder and salt over the potato slices.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Leave it for few minutes to blend flavors.
- Now heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and fry for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala over it. Smiley Face Fries are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I have also posted Curly Fries Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Crispy Fries at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.