Spicy Chicken Omelette
If you’re in a hurry, try this Spicy Chicken Omelette Recipe that can be enjoyed any time of day. Combine chicken and egg for a delightful main dish that’s ready in just 25 minutes!
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, be creative with you flavor combinations and add tomato, herbs, mushroom, or even olives!
Check it out the Spicy Chicken Omelette Recipe here!!
Spicy Chicken Omelette Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 1 cooked chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add chicken, green onion and green chili. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes then pour egg mixture over it.
- As eggs set at the edges, with spatula, gently lift cooked portion to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- Cook on low flame for 2 minutes or until almost set.
- Sprinkle cheese on half of the omelette.
- Fold other half over cheese.
- Remove from the heat and transfer into a platter.
- Cut omelette in half. Spicy Chicken Omelette is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like Spicy Chicken Omelette Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Spicy Chicken Omelette, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.