Homemade Bounty Bars
Do you love Chocolate Bars? Have you ever thought of making your own versions at home? Homemade bounty bars are so easy to make – you only need 3 ingredients!
So these may not be the best looking bounty bars ever, but they taste just like the real thing! Trust me when I say that it doesn’t matter what they look like. But first of all, if you’ve never had a bounty bar before, they are amazing, especially if you like coconut.
The sweet coconut filling is not as hard to make as you might think, a simple combination of coconut and condensed milk will recreate the filling of the classic chocolate bar.
Bounty bars are one of my brother favorite chocolates, so I wanted to surprise him with these. When a friend posted a simple recipe for homemade Bounty bars, I had to try it.They are so easy to make, it literally only takes 30 seconds to mix the ingredients together, and then a few minutes to shape the bars and coat them in chocolate.
When he found them in the fridge and tried them, he had to come and tell me how they tasted just like the real thing. So if a true bounty bar fan can’t tell the difference, well then these must be pretty close to the real thing. Perfect for the holiday season or any occasion!
Check it out the Homemade Chocolate Bars Recipe and printable version below!!
Homemade Bounty Bars
Have you ever thought of making your own versions at home? They are so easy to make – you only need 3 ingredients. Do try my Homemade Bounty Bars Recipe, you’r kids will love it.
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 cups milk or plain chocolate
- 1-1/2 can condensed milk
- Place coconut in a large bowl.
- Pour the condensed milk over the coconut and stir until evenly mixed.
- Make a thick and sticky paste.
- Take handfuls of the coconut mixture and shape into bars.
- Arrange on a lined baking tray and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Let it cool.
- Spoon the chocolate over the coconut bars and leave on a wire rack to harden.
- Place a plate under the wire rack to catch excess chocolate.
- Once a little set, put onto some grease proof paper and place in the fridge to set. Your Homemade Chocolate Bars are ready to enjoy!!
You can make them as big or as small as you like.
The coconut will not go too firm but it will hold it’s shape.
Serve with a glass of milk.
If you like this Homemade Chocolate Bars Recipe,Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.