Creamy Shell Pasta Salad
Looking for a Creamy Shell Pasta Salad Recipe? This Creamy Shell Pasta Salad is just the thing for summer. It’s creamy, flavorful and delicious.Hope you try it and love it.
Check it out the Creamy Shell Pasta Salad Recipe here!!
Creamy Shell Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup small pasta shells uncooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs peeled & chopped
- 1 small carrot cubed
- 1 large cucumber cubed
- 1 green bell pepper cubed
- 1/3 cup process cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets boiled
For Salad Dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Toast carrots and broccoli in a pan for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Place pasta, broccoli, carrot, cheese, cucumber, and egg in a large bowl. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Creamy Shell Pasta Salad is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like Creamy Shell Pasta Salad Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Creamy Shell Pasta Salad, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.