Mango Pineapple Smoothie
I invented this Mango Pineapple Smoothie recipe one day, when I had leftover mangoes and pineapple chunks. A spoonful of pineapple ice cream added the sweetness and special flavor with a tropical flare. You may use frozen pineapple juice ice cubes instead for more of a slush drink.
Do try This Mango Pineapple Smoothie recipe and make the vitamin-rich fruit smoothie for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Check it out the Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe here!!
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 large mango - peeled seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple juice unsweetened
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 2 tablespoon pineapple ice cream
- honey to taste
- Place yogurt, pineapple juice, pineapple chunks mango, milk and Ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Drizzle with honey. Mango Pineapple Smoothie is ready to drink. ENJOY!! 🙂
If you like Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this sweet and mouth watering Mango Pineapple Smoothie, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.