Looking for a drink to quench your thirst all summer long? Add strawberries to lemonade for a fruity twist. This is a tart, tasty lemonade with a sweet kick. There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot afternoon than a glass of strawberry lemonade.
This homemade strawberry lemonade recipe takes seconds to prepare and is a healthy, wholesome, and easy way to enjoy a summer drink.
This Strawberry lemonade is easily prepared with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar for a refreshing summer drink. A must try recipe !!
Check it out the Strawberry Lemonade Recipe here!!
AMAZING Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup strawberries halved
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 8 lemons juiced
- 6 cups water divided
- 1 cup white sugar
- Lemon slices
- strawberry slices
- Ice cubes as required
- Place strawberries and 2 tablespoon sugar in a blender.
- Pour 1 cup water over sugared strawberries.
- Blend until strawberry chunks transform into juice.
- In a large pitcher or jug, combine the strawberry juice, water, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir until well blended.
- Add Ice cubes and top serving glasses with strawberry slices. Strawberry Lemonade are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like Strawberry Lemonade Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this sweet and mouth watering Strawberry Lemonade, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.