Potato Cheese Seekh Kabab
For all the vegetarians out there! Do you feel left out when you see everyone enjoying meaty seekh kebabs, but you cannot since your vegetarian? No worries, because you too can enjoy deliciously grilled seekh kebabs prepared with strictly vegetables by following this scrumptious recipe.
Bismillah, Let’s get started!
Check it out the Potato Cheese Seekh Kabab recipe and printable version below.
Potato Cheese Seekh kabab
- 500 boiled potatoes
- 200 gm cheese (grated)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp seekh kabab Masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (crushed)
- 2 bread slices
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Peel boiled potatoes and mash them with a fork.
- Add rice flour, mint leaves, red chili, bread slices, black pepper, green chilies, seekh kabab Masala and salt.
- Add egg white and cheese mix well.
- Make seekh kababs out of this mixture.
- Cook on a hot greased grill for 4-5 minutes or until well done. Delicious Potato Cheese Seekh kabab is ready to serve.
Serve hot with paratha and mint chutney .
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.