Chicken Russian Kebabs
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Chicken Russian Kebabs Recipe and printable version below!
Chicken Russian Kebabs Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 boiled carrot finelt chopped
- 2 cups boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 cup spring onion finely chopped
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp fresh corinader leaves finely chopped
- 2 green chilies thinly sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- Cook chicken for 20-25 minutes or until tender then shredded properly.
- Set aside.
- Mash boiled potatoes.
- Place all ingredients except oil in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Wet the palms and shape the mixture into oval shapes.
- Beat egg with salt and pepper.
- Dip kebabs in egg.
- Deep fry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Russian Kebabs are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with tomato ketchup.
I have also posted Chicken Gola Kabab Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Chicken Kebab’s at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.