Crispy Chicken Slice
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 500 gm boneless chicken, cut into long strips
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp mustard paste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- Rinse and drain chicken properly.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch strips.
- Place chicken strips into a bowl.
- Add mustard paste, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, red chilli and salt.
- Mix well to coat chicken evenly.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle corn flour over it and mix well.
- In a small bowl, Beat eggs.
- Dip chicken strips in eggs and then roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Place coated chicken strips in hot oil.
- Fry for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is tender and turn golden brown.
- Crispy Chicken Slices are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Chilli Garlic Sauce.