Simple and fun to make, these fish sticks are bound to become one of your family’s favorite quick dinners.
Kids will love this homemade version of finger fish, and they can even help make them too, from Recipestable.com.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Finger Fish Recipe and printable version below!
Finger Fish Recipe
- 1 kg fish fillets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Rinse and drained fish fillets then cut the fish into finger shaped pieces.
- Place the fish in a bowl, add soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard powder, red chili, salt and pepper.
- Marinate fish for at least 2 hours.
- Place the flour, eggs and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowl.
- Roll each fish finger in flour, then dip in egg and again roll in breadcrumbs properly. Place them in a single layer on flat dish.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Deep fry the finger fish for 8-10 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel. Finger fish is ready to serve.
Serve with tartar Sauce.