As few ingredients there are in this potato crusted chicken recipe, it sure is freaking flavorful. Mashed potato flakes, cheddar cheese, mayo and Italian herbs. Quick, tasty and you should try this Potato Crusted Chicken recipe.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Potato Crusted Chicken Recipe and printable version below!
Potato Crusted Chicken Recipe
- 500 gm boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp melted butter
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl add potatoes, grated cheese,oregano,salt and pepper.
- Brush chicken pieces with mayonnaise.
- Then dip into potato mix to coat and set aside.
- Greased baking dish with melted butter.
- Place Chicken on it and bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden. Potato crusted chicken is ready to serve.
Serve with potato salad.
I have also posted Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks Recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making Baked Chicken at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.